Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Wednesday January 5, 2011

Hey guys,
     We went back and redid some of the video for the debris/natural shelter because it turns out my dog had more to say about it that I did... When I got home to review the video, my dog Penny could be heard whining incessantly.  I guess she'd had enough and wanted to head home.  Keep a look out for the videos on my youtube channel at GeorgiaBushcraft2 and here for more pictures.  Also, we did a short video with the Swedish Light My Fire firesteel... a great tool for your firekit in your EDC or on your keyring. 

One big announcement for my Georgia/Southeast followers... I took advantage of this shelter building demonstration to leave a "shelter cache" for lack of a better description.  I left behind an international orange Diamondback™ bracelet

as well as an OD green paracord lanyard

at the shelter.  I used my trusty ol' Garmin Rino 530 to get the coordinates, the coordinates are....

N   34° 03.997'
W084° 00.157'

Good luck, happy hunting and keep in touch! 


No comments:

Post a Comment